Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ORDER UP!

FOLKS, PEOPLE in the middle, up high, and down LOW…ALL OF YOU!
Now that the weather is heading down the winter train tracks, Fall is going down without a fight. Surely, we all know that Turkey day is near; however, I feel ol’man winter
Cruising closer to dew...which is now frost on grass blades near and far. Indeed, the rain is coming closer to creating puddles. That’s what the weather humans are saying anyway…

Right now, at this very moment, I’m thinking about the time change, darkness setting in earlier, and the cold chill of morning slapping my face. This is not to say it’s a bad thing, as I do like the seasons changing in and out of each other. I like smelling the next one nearing closer and booting out the other. SEE yah, it’s all about ME now, my name is winter and I’m so over your fall ass ways.

Since this is a random little blurb and my buddy Matty left me a vm letting me know I haven’t been writing on here…

How about I share my random thoughts at this very moment:

I want to ride my 4wheelie this weekend
I’m stoked they just added a hot yoga on the weekend at the local studio
I just ate an entire bag of fruit source mini-bites
I can’t wait to get my new bike
I’m torn between naming it Ocean-Frog or Sea-Frog…
I bought some gloves for running for 0.99c last night
My cell phone is shitting the bed
I love my Orville Redenbacher popcorn maker
I’m going to do 10 pull-ups by the end of this year
Carly did the blow dryer/flat iron thing to my hair after
The track workout today and I think I look different
I pull my hair in elastics every single day
I Googled the stickers I used to have in my 4th grade collection
I still like stickers
I want a wax stamp old fashion like envelope sealer
I wonder what Patty McCormick is doing these days

OK, enough randomness for now folks. I leave you with a very nice G&R song for the day. Listen and ROCK OUT!
hp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwu7ixmQk0c

No comments:

Post a Comment