Tuesday, November 10, 2009

THE CRISP F-BOMB FACTOR

See this movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486585/

Seriously folks, do you say bad words? Does it make you question your intellect level when you drop a crisp F word after stubbing your toe? Should you have said something instead of the F word? WHY? MOTHER F-r, YOWWWEEE, that hurt. F! Or…should you have said something like “mother momma muckle Joe Joe!”? I readily admit... it’s pretty gratifying to drop a crisp F-bomb when needed. Why is it needed you may ask? How did I learn this steadily readily form of gratification? Was it innately born into my brain? THE F factor. Why am I typing F instead of F-U-C-K? What does it mean and where was it derived from? And I regress to the link above…WATCH THE FILM and process the question again?

My current random thoughts:

I’ve overdosed on the SUN-RYPE Fruitsoruce Mini Bites (tropical flavor).
I’m up to 5 solid pull-ups at the gym (my face turns red).
I’m riding my 4wheelie on Thanksgiving Vacation in Idaho.
I want to learn how to jump off bigger things when I get my Santa Cruz bike.
Carly got me back into my flat iron; I want to find where I forgot I packed it.
It was so foggy while running this morning; it was like a scary movie.
My new phone came with a CARPE DIEM screensaver!
I want to sneak up on someone that’s in the shower and dump ice cold water on them.
I might have to do that to Douglas tonight…it doesn’t hurt!
He will find a way to prank me back.
I’m getting a massage today and I’m STOKED.
I miss the MASSACHUSETTS accent.
I’m craving THAI food.
I’m going to sign up for the HAGG Lake 50k trail run in February.
I’m multi-tasking right now-keep dropping this screen down and working-on rotation.
I like the TODAY show
I LOVE slugs, snails, and frogs.
Would like to have a big glass tank with a slime farm of all the above.
I refrain from such a farm, as the slugs and such would be sad in captivity.
I want a big bathrobe in pink with silver stars on it.
I don’t want any tattoos.
I like henna.
I’m still craving Thai food.
I want to see the new Mike Moore film.
Everyone should have a favorite hat and pair of socks…I’m talking FAVORITE!
Everyone should walk around their house naked while drinking coffee (or tea).
And I leave with a song to ROCK OUT to…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaJAxdGeZ4E

No comments:

Post a Comment